Valentine is in full swing here at our house! I've been asked to teach a little class for our ward's Enrichment on Valentine's Sweets & Treats. (Next Thursday night at 6:30 PM at my house!!) I'm having my cute friend Kay Lynne help and we are going to do all sorts of amazingly cute and EASY ideas to make your Valentines day special. I will be posting ALL the ideas & recipes online for them to reference, so look forward to that coming up soon... I will also be posting some Valentine Day Decor ideas... FUN! Thursday, January 29, 2009
Spread the V-Day Love!
Valentine is in full swing here at our house! I've been asked to teach a little class for our ward's Enrichment on Valentine's Sweets & Treats. (Next Thursday night at 6:30 PM at my house!!) I'm having my cute friend Kay Lynne help and we are going to do all sorts of amazingly cute and EASY ideas to make your Valentines day special. I will be posting ALL the ideas & recipes online for them to reference, so look forward to that coming up soon... I will also be posting some Valentine Day Decor ideas... FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are adorable! I am so excited to make these and learn all of your fun ideas. You are amazing! I love Valentines! I love making things and would love to help!
Super cute. How did you do it? I am excited and will be checking back for all your tips and ideas. I could step up our Valentines traditions for sure. I wonder what Justin would think if I told him I was going to Arizona for Enrichment this month... Wish I could. Someday I will tell you the introduction I would've given you if I was there. Love you.
XOXOXXO
So happy you called today. Did you get my message about Children's Place this afternoon? Run do not walk to get there... or maybe rent a motorized cart, so your foot doesn't hurt. Super cute jeans for 5.99, need I say more. I beleive this comment is longer than your post. Whoopsie.
I loooove Valentines Day! I will for sure be lookin out for your treat and decor ideas!
Sorry about Colby's tooth. What is a travertine?
J
Such a crafty girl! I'll be looking forward to the tips to come . . .! Sorry about Colby's tooth, but I think his little smile is still beautiful! We're so looking forward to seeing all of you in a few months.
Love ya-B
You have such cute ideas! I love to hear about them! Keep posting so we can benefit from them:)
Post a Comment