Sunday, January 18, 2009

my little helper

Colby is at that stage where if he doesn't get a nap, he is either asleep for the night at 6, or has a nap from 4-6 and is up until 11! BAH! So hard to figure out how to remedy this. But in any case, he is usually up until late being my little helper... and with all his late nights he has become quite good at folding laundry! He stacked all my socks so cute (as you can see) and folded all of his shirts and pants to boot! Luckily it wore him right out and he conked out on the couch while I finished up. I usually fold laundry while watching Ace of Cakes off the FoodNetwork. It is the coolest reality show about this bakery called Charm City Cakes who seriously can make any kind of cake people dream up. And it's funny. You'll have to give it a try if you haven't seen it. It's not like I get baking ideas from it really, it's more for just entertainment purposes. ;-)

NOTE: Colby is all boy! He's fallen asleep clutching tightly his hat and spiderman action figure. Lately he just can't go anywhere unless he's got toys clutched in his hand! I remember when Remington (our friends son) did that when he was about Colby's age and I thought it was so funny and now I think it's just a boy thing!

No comments: