Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chance to Win a Wii!

Head over to http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/! She has outdone herself again making these adorable "mii's" from the Wii! And since she loves the Wii so much she is giving one away if she randomly selects you and you have guessed correctly which mii she picks to play on the wii. I don't think I've ever played the Wii- though I have seen people play- but it looks fun so here's to hoping I win. ;-)

You have nothing to lose by going to Bakerellas site either, because she has so many fabulous ideas and recipes that I love. She has a sprite cake recipe that I always make my cupcakes with... her cupcake pops are so yummy and fun to make... her truffles are so fancy and yummy and not too hard... she has great fondant ideas... she just has so many cute ideas so go check her out!

No comments: