Have you guys ever checked out the Pioneer Woman Cooks? She's up for a foodie award so I had to check her website out and it's pretty cool! She has step by step pics of her making all the recipes and she has a wide variety of yummy sounding ones. Her website is set up super nice and organized- go check it out!
This week I tried the Cheese Muffins with our Pecan Crusted Salmon and YUM! We ALL loved them. They are super easy and don't make too big of a mess.
This week I tried the Cheese Muffins with our Pecan Crusted Salmon and YUM! We ALL loved them. They are super easy and don't make too big of a mess.
Fig’s Cheese Muffins
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
1 cup milk
1 egg
1/4 cup
(1/2 stick) melted butter (I used salted)
Whisk together dry ingredients, then stir in cheese. In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, and butter together. Pour milk mixture into dry ingredients and stir with a spoon to combine. Bake in greased muffin tins at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12.
Makes 12.
If you like Red Lobsters biscuits you can add the butter/garlic recipe to the tops of the muffins right when you pull them out of the oven- I didn't add this but it would add nice flavor...
Red Lobster Biscuit Butter
1/4 C. butter
1 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning- optional
Melt butter and add spices. Brush butter over muffins!
No comments:
Post a Comment