Many of you have asked :-) so here are some vday decorations we have... This Be Mine sign was made as part of an Enrichment group- my friend Mary has a cricut and does AMAZING things with it. She actually sells super cute signs that she makes but was nice enough to cut out all the stuff for us to assemble these. LOTS of ribbon gives it attitude! Scrapbook stores often have pre-cut shapes like this available to buy or you can even die-cut them out there...
If you have a light over your dining table it's fun to hang things off it. Snowflakes in the winter... hearts for vday!
Susie got me these adorable jars for Christmas. With every season you can just switch out what you put in them. She got them at Sam's Club. They can be called "Apothecary jars." Sometimes even Ross and TJ Maxx have them. I went a little too crazy with the ribbon but oh well!
My little secret! I put a canning jar in the middle of my candy jar so I wouldn't have to buy so many dang M&Ms! I had to buy 6 bags as it was! ;-) Oh- the Heart Marshmellows are from Dollar Tree. I bought 6 bags of those too. Mary hair sprays her candy in front of her girlies before she puts them in the jar- so they don't all get eaten- but I just couldn't do that!

Susie got me these adorable jars for Christmas. With every season you can just switch out what you put in them. She got them at Sam's Club. They can be called "Apothecary jars." Sometimes even Ross and TJ Maxx have them. I went a little too crazy with the ribbon but oh well!
My little secret! I put a canning jar in the middle of my candy jar so I wouldn't have to buy so many dang M&Ms! I had to buy 6 bags as it was! ;-) Oh- the Heart Marshmellows are from Dollar Tree. I bought 6 bags of those too. Mary hair sprays her candy in front of her girlies before she puts them in the jar- so they don't all get eaten- but I just couldn't do that! Fun stuff... I'm always looking out for new ideas so let me know if you post your decor!
2 comments:
Wow. You always have such cute crafty decor ideas. I need to take lessons. The muffins looked YUM too! I'll have to go check out her website. Happy V Day - -B
Kim- This is Jessica (Jenkins) from the Orchard 2nd ward. I dont know if you remember me but, I found your blog on Heidi's and I LOVE IT! You have such the cutest ideas!! I hope you dont mind I added you to mine! Send your email to bubbles_1017@hotmail.com and I can add you to mine! See ya!
Post a Comment