OLD NAVY Ok, don't panic, but Old Navy's Clearance Section is going ANOTHER 50% off tomorrow. I've already stocked up for my kids for next year, our cousins, and our neighbors- ha ha- but the girl today said if I bring my receipt in tomorrow, they will price adjust ALL of it! Wahoo! (It has to be within the last 2 weeks of original purchase.) So I don't know if that is also going to happen online, but if you need some winter clothes for next year, go stock up. You could even go tonight if you are panicky and just get it price adjusted tomorrow. Our store here still has a good selection... I got boys polos for 97 cents, cute ruffly vnecks for Syd for $3.49, adorable "last year model" swimsuits for the girlies for $3.49, etc. So I can't believe I'll get more money back once I get the receipt price adjusted for the new sale. Anyways, happy shopping!

ALSO: If you live by the Superstition Springs mall the KB Toys is going out of business. Everything is 60-70% off- I got a bunch of Crayola Wonder and Crayola Art items for car trips this summer for super cheap and also got games for birthdays/vacations, playdough, pool toys (great for vacas too), etc for amazingly good prices. I felt like I was stealing. ;-) So write up your list for birthdays this year and go get all of the gifts 60-70% off! (I always like to have extra birthday gifts on hand for friends in my closet since sometimes life is crazy and I don't have time to run out and get a gift. PLUS it's great to give a FABULOUS gift and not have them know it was just a portion of the price. ;-) ) They still had a great selection too...
Any other deals I should know about!?!
2 comments:
YAY FOR OLD NAVY! We went and got some really cute things for Lola for like $1-2 PER ITEM! I think the most we spent on one item was like $5 on a pair of pants! I'm glad you posted this because we are runnin low on clothing as soon as her 12 months are up! THANKS KIM!
Kim, I forgot to mention to you last night, that I wet to Old Navy! I read your post, and then headed down there. I got a huge bag of clothes! Boys swimsuits, jeans, shirts, etc. Thank you for passing the word along. :)
Post a Comment