I forgot how much I LOVE that store! It is AMAZING! Seroiusly. I always shopped there in Texas since we had one close and now we have one just down the street from us. Jenny gave me a gift card for my birthday and I spent all of it and more yesterday. (THANKS JENNY!!! SUCH A FABULOUS GIFT!!!) I was there with the kiddos in tow for almost 1 1/2 hours! They have everything from home decor to crafts to picture frames to super cute fabric (way better than Joanns) to seasonal items etc. AND the best thing about them is they are always having huge sales where half the store is 50% off- I really don't buy anything if it's not on sale. They had all their ribbon spools half off, and they have really cute ribbon... Their tulle rolls were half off and I use that for everything these days... Their scrapbook paper was half off... And their valentine Decor was only 30% off but we still picked out some stuff that still was a great deal and the kiddos even got some v-day crafts that will be a lot of fun. ALSO you can always go online and print off one of these coupons for 40% off anything. FABULOUS! Anyways! Go to Hobby Lobby! I will be posting pics soon of my V-day decor!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Hail to Hobby Lobby!
I forgot how much I LOVE that store! It is AMAZING! Seroiusly. I always shopped there in Texas since we had one close and now we have one just down the street from us. Jenny gave me a gift card for my birthday and I spent all of it and more yesterday. (THANKS JENNY!!! SUCH A FABULOUS GIFT!!!) I was there with the kiddos in tow for almost 1 1/2 hours! They have everything from home decor to crafts to picture frames to super cute fabric (way better than Joanns) to seasonal items etc. AND the best thing about them is they are always having huge sales where half the store is 50% off- I really don't buy anything if it's not on sale. They had all their ribbon spools half off, and they have really cute ribbon... Their tulle rolls were half off and I use that for everything these days... Their scrapbook paper was half off... And their valentine Decor was only 30% off but we still picked out some stuff that still was a great deal and the kiddos even got some v-day crafts that will be a lot of fun. ALSO you can always go online and print off one of these coupons for 40% off anything. FABULOUS! Anyways! Go to Hobby Lobby! I will be posting pics soon of my V-day decor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the coupon---I'm going there today! I always love to know where to find a good deal! Thanks for putting a plug in for London's run! Your awesome!
I am so glad you used your gift card! Can't wait to see your cute house in May! Love Jenny
Post a Comment