Thursday, May 5, 2011

SLOP :-)

Spinach Lime Orange Pineapple Smoothie!
So fresh! Love the lime. Sampled this at Costco the other day at the Vita-mix Booth Thinger. She told me the 4 ingredients and I have made it a few times using various amounts of each... This is the recipe I came up with but you can modify the ingredient amounts to what works for you. Allie LOVED it! I usually add protein powder to mine...

SLOP
3 oranges, peeled
1/2 lime, sliced (keep peel on)
1 cup pineapple, chopped and frozen
2-3 handfuls Spinach
1 handful of ice

Place ingredients in blender in order listed. Turn on and increase to high. Blend well.

Another Healthy Way to Start the Day! Another smoothie recipe coming soon!
(It's going to be 100 degrees today here so you can tell I am on a kick for something cold and healthy and refreshing! I have been making my kids a smoothie before or after school and they LOVE it and don't know how healthy it is for them!)


No comments: