Friday, May 20, 2011

Piggy's!

Oh my word this stage is fun! Allie is figuring new things out every day... saying new words all the time... and is so full of energy and personality. I just took this pic today and had to share.
Her little cheesers are priceless. :-) And it's a good thing she is so cute because every drawer and cupboard in my house is a disaster from her pulling everything out... she just has to explore everything. Really how do I get anything done around here!?!

2 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Ok... This is the cutest picture! Makes me so excited for next weekend.:)

doovie79 said...

SO ADORABLE!! I wish I could give her a squeeze right now! I can relate to the drawer disaster...Sometimes David wonders what I do all day, and I do too until I watch Ethan for two minutes...Love you!
Jenny