
Yum! The kiddos said this pizza was the BEST PIZZA EVER! SO I thought I would blog the recipe... These are pics off my phone so not great but they work.

I pre-cooked the crust for them- as much fun as dough is sometimes it is frustrating and messy for kiddos... we didn't have time anyways since they came home from soccer practice at 6:20- bah! And plus many comments in the reviews recommended pre cooking it- no soggy middle- turned out perfect!
They were so excited to build their own of course...

Ger and I had BBQ Chicken Pizza- I added corn this time! We loved it! Cilantro on the top right after it cooks is so super yummy and a must. Other than that it had BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Rays), chicken, red onions, and mozzerella cheese... Here's the dough recipe from Allrecipes.com.
Pizza Dough III |
![]() |
Submitted By: Phyllis Photo By: Krystal
|
"A friend gave me this recipe for pizza dough. It is quick, easy and delicious!"
INGREDIENTS:
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C) 2 cups bread flour | 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons white sugar |
DIRECTIONS:
| 1. | In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. |
| 2. | In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). |
| 3. | Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Cover with your favorite sauce and toppings and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Great time of year for al fresco dining! I had them all set up at the table and they chose the pool mats instead- ha. |

1 comment:
Your house always looks like one big party! So fun! Can't wait to try the recipe!
Post a Comment