Wow- this is a great "dessert" or mid afternoon sweet snack with no guilt! I made this all last summer and forgot about it until just now... had one today and remembered how yummy it is! Here's the recipe out of the Vita-Mix Recipe Book:
Apple Pie Smoothie
1 1/2 apples (quartered)
3/4 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
1 TBS brown sugar or other sweetner
1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
1 cup ice cubes
Place all ingredients in blender in order listed. Turn on machine and quickly increase speed to high. Run for 30 seconds or until smooth. Serve immediately.
(NOTE: I just use two apples, greek yogurt, 1/2 dropper Stevia instead of sugar, and I use pumpkin pie spice since I can't find apple!)
2 comments:
Wow! This looks fabulous! Can't wait to try it. I always have apples on hand . . .
Yum! This sounds like a cookbook keeper...
Love Jenny
Post a Comment