Thursday, May 19, 2011

Colby's Big Sha-bang!

Today Colby had his Kindergarten Music Program! WOW! It was so stinkin cute.
The kids were SOO excited to be singing. I so wish they maintained this innocence throughout their school career!
The boys were doing all the actions... grinning... moving to the music. Colby was working hard to do every action perfectly... in sync. And Colby's cousin JJ was hysterical- jamming and grooving through the whole thing. Priceless. I LOVE this age.
And thank heavens for amazing teachers. Really. We so debated about where to send Colby this year... I agonized over it... debated for months... stressed... and I am SOOO grateful he ended up where he did. Mrs. Butler was absolutely perfect for him. A teacher that geniunly cared for each student and had a gift for teaching. He's learned a ton and enjoyed learning! (Right after performing Colby changed out of his painted shirt and into his D-backs shirt... keeping it cool. Ha!)
We even snuck Sydney and Mia out of school to come and watch! They loved it... of course!

Hopefully the video comes through! Here's one song! (I took it on my iPhone so the quality is not great... and the kids were SOO excited to be singing they sung way faster than the music. Colby was laughing and laughing when we played it back for him and he said, "Why did we do that!?!")

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH my heck! In that pic with the 3 kids, the last one, Colby totally reminds me of Ger! What sweeties!