Monday, May 9, 2011

Allie's Photoshoot...

So fun to do a photoshoot just for Allie to celebrate her 1st birthday!




We are biased, but think Allie is absolutely beautiful and perfect! Tracey Simas did a beautiful job capturing her many personalities... especially since she is such a busy body right now. Hardly will sit still. So much fun though! I wish I could post all of the pics- so many other great ones... You can check out Tracey's Photography Website at http://traceysimasphotography.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

doovie79 said...

She IS perfect!! What a gorgeous little angel. We love the pics and wish we could be there in person to get to know her personality better!! Love you guys!
Jenny
P.S. We read about a little boy who travels in his bed at night and I asked the kids where they would go if they could go anywhere in their bed. Brady's answer--of course--Arizona!

Chris and Abby said...

She just melts my heart! These pictures are just the cutest. :)