

Hallelujah! We survived our family pics session! They are always so much work to get everyone's outfits and accessories all coordinated and then just getting everyone ready and happy the day of is a whole other story... But the kids all did GREAT and after a few hours of smiling and coorperating we were all still one big happy family afterwards. HURRAY!This year we tried out someone new because she came highly recommended by so many friends- plus we were super impressed with the pics she has taken posted on her site. I think she really did a great job and was super patient with the kids. She worked hard to get just the right shots and really listened to any ideas we had invisioned! We just got a sneak peek of a few pics today already and I can't wait to see the rest! If you are in the area and need someone try out Janelle!
We will use these for our Christmas Cards so I'm thrilled that everything went so great and we can cross that off our "To Do" list!
9 comments:
Kim-
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!! They could not be cuter. Your family one is beautiful. You are one hot mama. You look so good, I LOVE your shirt. So cute.
So funny, we had the same dinner last night! Glad you liked it. I need some of your favorites. I need some new ones...
I will email you with the apron info later tonight.
LOVE the pictures. Their perfect.
Oh, they turned out so well. Definitely worth all the effort. And the girls' hair looks great :)
What cute pics!!!! I need to do that soon. How do you get your hair so curly? It is so adorable. You are one HOT mama!
Your family pics turned out great as always! I can't believe how grown-up Mia looks. We loved Colby's hat, too. What a good-looking fam!
That is such a gorgeous pict!!! You guys all look amazing! It looks like you are some Hollywood family--just looks perfect! Love ya, Heids
She really is the best. We love our wedding pictures. Your family pictures turned out so cute. You guys are the cutest family ever.
I absolutely love the pictures! They turned out so amazing! You all look like models! What a beautiful family. She sent me the link so I could see them all! I just love the feelings she captured! Are you happy with them?
I just love Janelle! Not only does she take amazing pictures but she is so awesome to work with.
Love the pictures! They turned out great.It makes me miss you guys even more!! I absolutely adore your family. 4 days!! :)
You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment