Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Window Washers!

Colby and JJ randomly decided to clean my windows the other day- the windows were dirty anyways, so I thought what the heck! I gave them a wipe package that was half full- it had been left open and was a little dried out... What a shock when I turned around 2 minutes later (ok, maybe more like 5) and the whole package had been "used!" They were nicely piled on a chair outside- bottom left pic. Colby and JJ were scrubbing the concrete outside and cleaning the windows like they were getting paid. I had to get the camera out. They are too cute.

But it made me think that I really need to let them help with cleaning more often, but I'm just so picky! What cleaning ideas do you have for your kiddos!?! I think it empowers them to have responsibilities and they do help do things like take out the garbage, empty the dishwasher, and use the shark to vacuum the kitchen floor... but help me out with some motivations/cleaning ideas! Thanks!

No comments: