Sunday, October 26, 2008

We LOVE Abby and Chris!

Last weekend Chris and Abby were in town- Chris from Provo and Abby from Flag. We had a great time hanging out with them and miss having them around! They are amazingly good with the kids and so fun to talk with... we've got a lot in common with them so it's fun to hang out! We intentionally had Chris work for Ger and George's company over the summer so he could meet a hot AZ girl and end up here. And so far so good... our plan is working as planned so far. ;-) We would love to have some of my family live close! How's that job in Flag looking Jake?!?

A few weeks after Chris had moved out Colby was talking about all his friends (prends). I said, what about Chris? And he said very matter of factly, "Chris is my brother mom!" He misses eating breakfast with Chris most... or giving him big hugs every time he got back from work... or wrestling him... or playing the guitar and singing Buzz light year songs together... too many things I guess! Mia and Sydney miss being teased by him and giving him hugs before and after work. Every night though Syd, Mia, and Colby pray for Chris-o-rea-riah. They've got lots of love for you bro!

Excited to see you guys again soon!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Okay they are seriously the cutest couple ever. I am crossing my fingers for you that an engagement happens during the holidays. What a bonus it would be to have Abby in your family! She is such an amazing girl! I think it is so wonderful the love you have for your brother. I love to see siblings so close. I'm calling you in tomorrow to solicit help with my blog. Have a good night!

Mark said...

I'm reminded of why people don't tell everyone when they have a job interview...
...so they don't have to tell everyone if they don't get the job.