In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. Families lie at the center of Heavenly Father's plan. -L. Tom Perry
Indeed nothing is more critically connected to happiness- both our own and that of our children- than how well we love and support one another within the family... What matters most is what lasts longest and our families are for eternity. -M. Russell Ballard

Indeed nothing is more critically connected to happiness- both our own and that of our children- than how well we love and support one another within the family... What matters most is what lasts longest and our families are for eternity. -M. Russell Ballard
4 comments:
Love the quotes and pictures of your family. Thank you for the quotes, I needed them. What a beautiful little family. You are one hot mama and so fun and crafty. I am LOVING your blog!!
Miss you.
You guys are so picturesque! Love the funny faces on your kids (and the picture is still fabulous!) Our families really are what it's all about, isn't it?
Maren
So true. I agree this world is so crazy. It's so nice to find the peace and love we all need in our very own homes. Kids have such a way of bring life back into full view. You have a very beautiful family inside and out. We will have to get together again.
I always enjoy a good Tlog--a testimony blog.
Your posts are amazing. If I sent pics will you do mine.
There is a job posting in Flagstaff. I will likely be sending them my CV. I didn't know it was only 45 minutes away.
J
Post a Comment