Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ode to Bakerella!


Ok, so like I said in a previous blog my sis Lissy has inspired me to be more of a Domestic Diva. And for almost a year now I have been stalking an amazing website where I have learned all sorts of tricks and tips on baking and cooking all sorts of goodies... ODE TO BAKERELLA! Ive learned how to bake better cupcakes, do chocolate transfers, what frosting tips are the best, where to buy cute cupcake papers, and how to make her cupcake pops! She's even been on Martha Stewart with the cupcake pops which are super fun and messy to make... My girlies are begging for me to make them again. Yum. She's having a give away on her website so go and sign yourself up!

And while you are there, check out how to make her Spooky Sweets!

No comments: