Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm a Lucky Girl!

Seriously. I am a lucky and blessed girl to have so many wonderful and amazing friends who are so good to me! Even after the huge surprise party, a bunch of us went out to lunch on my birthday at Cheesecake Factory. YUM! So I had to post this pic... (The group was mostly those that had been out of town for Fall break when my surprise party was.) It was so fun. I LOVE girls lunches because with kids and working in the Primary at church I don't get a lot of chit chat time with them- and lunches are always the perfect way to catch up and find out the latest and greatest! I learn so much from these ladies and admire them so much. They are all amazing examples to me of generosity, love, charity, kindness, humility, loyality... etc! They have taught me a lot about how to be a better mom and friend. So thanks girls! It made my day!
(We took this pic after some girlies had already taken off but I was glad I didn't forget to take one altogether! A fabulous birthday memory!)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

So glad I got to help ring in the big 3-0! They are an amazing group. I love getting to know them all...thank you for including me! :)

Angie said...

Wish I could've come to celebrate YOU! Happy 30th. Glad you got lots of love and attention!

Jake said...

Glad you have good girlfriends out there who take care of you since the sistas aren't there! Love ya!

Monica said...

Your birthday lunch was so much fun! I always love having an excuse to get together! I need you to help me with the picasso, I tried it and it didn't work! I'll be back in town on Monday and I'll call you!
Have a great day!
Monica