What is your husbands name? Gerron Matthew Dover
How long have you been married? 8 years!
How long did you date? We dated 4 months and were engaged and married 5 months later...
How long did you date? We dated 4 months and were engaged and married 5 months later...
Who eats more sweets? Hmm... That's a toughy- I'm a big snacker on sweets but he likes his cookies/chocolate molten lava cakes with ice cream every other night!
Who said I love you first? Ger
Who is taller? Ger, thank heavens. He is the perfect height actually because I can still wear my super tall 5 inch wedges.
Who can sing the best? That's a funny question because when we were dating and close to being engaged (we were in the same ward) he told me he knew we were meant to be because we both had such bad voices!!! I had never been told that in my life and was a little offended at first. Now I readily admit we don't sing all that well... so i guess it's a tie. ;-) love you babes.
Who is smarter? Ger. Totally. I get giddy when I hear him talking about all the details and numbers and stuff going on at work or in the economy because, dang! He is smart and knows what he is talking about. He always has a business scheme running through his head... He is for sure the smarter one and I am SO grateful for that.
Who said I love you first? Ger
Who is taller? Ger, thank heavens. He is the perfect height actually because I can still wear my super tall 5 inch wedges.
Who can sing the best? That's a funny question because when we were dating and close to being engaged (we were in the same ward) he told me he knew we were meant to be because we both had such bad voices!!! I had never been told that in my life and was a little offended at first. Now I readily admit we don't sing all that well... so i guess it's a tie. ;-) love you babes.
Who is smarter? Ger. Totally. I get giddy when I hear him talking about all the details and numbers and stuff going on at work or in the economy because, dang! He is smart and knows what he is talking about. He always has a business scheme running through his head... He is for sure the smarter one and I am SO grateful for that.
Who does the laundry? ME! But he is always willing to help fold, which most hubbies wouldn't do! Some weeks we end up folding while we catch up on America's Got Talent, American Idol, or Larry King Live or whatever.
Who pays the bills? Him. For sure. I might just mess things up.
Who pays the bills? Him. For sure. I might just mess things up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.... have been since the 1st night we were married! Weird that you just stick to your side huh? Even when we stay overnight somewhere we stick to our side!
Who mows the lawn? The lawn guy Antonio and his crew. But if you are asking, who would mow the lawn BETTER, it would for sure be me. :-)
Who cooks dinner? Me. But if it's not made, he is always up for helping make something!
Who drives? Ger. Unless he is texting or checking his emails on his phone and then I threaten that I will make him pull over so I can drive!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'd have to say Ger unfortunately. We really don't have too many disagreements/agruements but if we do Ger is always the first one to try and talk it out with me and apoligize. I have a hard time saying I was wrong, huh babes!
Who kissed who first? Ger for sure kissed me first... He asked me kind of though, "Do you like my hat backwards or forwards better?!?"
Who asked who out first? Ger asked me out first...
Who wears the pants? Ger when it all comes down to it, but we share them equally for the most part!
Who kissed who first? Ger for sure kissed me first... He asked me kind of though, "Do you like my hat backwards or forwards better?!?"
Who asked who out first? Ger asked me out first...
Who wears the pants? Ger when it all comes down to it, but we share them equally for the most part!

Really, the questionnaire is over now, but I've just got to say seriously I've got the best hubby in the world. He is always ready to help out, not complain, play with the kiddos, and do things above and beyond his call of duty. He gets to work a few minutes late 3 days a week (for the past 4 weeks and going on another 4!) since my physical therapy is in the morning- he gets the kids fed and dressed and taken care of before I get home. Seriously, most hubbies would not do that. He is always helping with the dishes, getting the kiddos ready for bed and in bed, cleaning up the house before we go to bed, washing the floor, whatever. Seriously girls, he is amazing. So sorry he's taken. Ha ha! Love you Ger!!!
I tag Brookie and Lena... and Susie!
3 comments:
Yay Kim! I am so glad you did the man tag! It was so fun to read about you two!:) You are perfect for eachother I have to admit!! A couple of hotties with the cutest kids to boot!
So fun to learn more about you and Ger. I love the tag (I've got to do mine!) because when you have kids, you sometimes you as a couple get lost in the busy-ness, so it's fun to remember how much you love being a couple!
Ok, I just realized that I have been tagged. It's a good thing I keep up on your blog, or I wouldn't have noticed. I will get around to it hopefully tomorrow. I had so much fun reading your stuff.
Post a Comment