It has been unseasonably warm here... hot even the kiddos think! Low 80's in February!

So we got our swimsuits on Saturday and had a water party! Allie LOVED it!

Turned on the sprinklers...

Swang on the swingset...
Jumped on the tramp with Ger spraying the hose... (oh and the kiddos poured dish soap on the tramp so it would be slippery. ;-) Sure glad no one broke an arm!)

Colby jumped in the pool- brr! I didn't even check the temp but it must be 50 something.
We put heated water in Allie's pool... it was a little too hot at first but she did jump in eventually... Splashed and giggled and splashed some more... than accidentally let all the water out of her pool. oops.

BAH! Mia jumped all the way in- crazy!
Crazy kids... had a blast.

Oh and we also flew airplanes off the roof before we swam- the kids loved it. They worked with Ger on folding their own airplanes...
Ger videoed it on his phone... and they had all sorts of contests like, Plane that made the most circles, plane that flew to the pool, plane that went the shortest... Ger had much more creative names than that though!

Allie and I just hung out and watched from the ground... She thought it was so fun to see the paper airplanes floating down.
We also met friends at the park for playing and took a picnic... cleaned and worked in the morning.... and went with some friends to Gnomeo and Juliet and out to dinner. A movie review coming soon... What a fun and busy Saturday! So great to spend it together as a family.
3 comments:
I am coming down on the next plane!! J/K, but I really wish we could! We just had power restored after a 15-hour outtage due to an ice/wind/snow storm that blew a neighbor's canopy into the power lines! It was a cold morning...Miss you guys (and your weather...)!
Love Jenny
So glad you've had some fun as a family. Looks fabulous! Wish we could join in the summer weather. Will look forward to the movie review.
UMMM... I am offically jealous. Justin shoved the driveway before work this morning. Glad you are having so much fun together. What a beautiful family... and one HOT mama.
xoxoxoxo
Thanks for your message. I found a heart pan on amazon. We have been crazy... Cohen got RSV and Tanner had the flu for 6 days... and Justin was out of town in the middle of it. NICE. I am catching up now that we are better.
Post a Comment