Thursday, February 24, 2011

PReZ DaY

Chris and Abby made our President's Day one of the best we could remember... ;-)
Lots of Wii parties... they passed all 8 worlds! Even Abby impressed the kiddos with her playing abilities.
Lots of hanging out... chatting... playing... eating yummy food... wrestling... fun hide and seek games Chris made up (he is King of Making Up Fun Games! I don't know how he comes up with them? But I will have to do a seperate post just on the ones he has made up!)... AND we even fit in some Ranger Riding! I love the above pic- Colby was thrilled getting geared up with Chris' stuff. Really Colby thinks Chris is his older brother- he adores him and loves teasing him, snuggling with him, talking to him, wrestling with him... giving him wet willies. Ha. The things Chris has taught him. And Chris is so patient and gives Colby plenty of attention too... and loves him just as much I think!
I took my camera Ranger Riding... but left the battery charging at home. DOH! Abby! I am depending on you for pics! We took a scary ride down to Lake Saguaro... hiked... had a picnic... made a fire... roasted marshmellows and made 'smores... rolled up our pants and sleeves and tried desperately to get a tan... the kiddos played chase and ran around... took video of Chris and Abby's FJ making it up some pretty tough and crazy stuff. Woah. I will have to post those next round. It was a blast- we had such a great time and it was a gorgeous day. Then for Chris' bday that night we went to Carraba's for dinner. The food was delicious and the company was perfect. ;-) We don't get to see enough of Chris and Abby!
And Allie was happy and just loved every minute of the extended holiday weekend. :)
Hope you all had a great holiday weekend too!

1 comment:

doovie79 said...

So jealous!! What fun!
Love Jenny