I LOVE Valentines Day- and am all about extending such a fabulous holiday all about LOVE! And appreciating one another. A fun way to do that is to make or buy Valentine Mailboxes... set out plenty of cards/notes... plenty of pens or markers... and write each other little Love Notes for the next week and a half. Always fun to get a surprise note- even if it is short or just a picture!
Pottery Barn had these mailboxes and I loved them so much I bought them for us. (They are sold out online but you can find them at amazon or ebay...) They are totally adorable and I will post pics soon... I was so wishing I could sew and make them fun colors- if you can here is a fun tutorial below for making them!

If you want to make them that's super fun too- just cut out 2 papers in the shape of a heart and "sew" them together with yarn. Super fun to decorate.

Here are the free printable notes I printed and cut out and placed on our table with lots of pens... They are cute and fun! The kids have already written lots of valentines!
http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/search/label/free%20printables
2 comments:
So glad Mia's surgery went well. SO great to have that behind you! :) I am in LOVE with the Valentines day chair backers. SOOO cute. Did you order one for all of you?
P.S. Ali is getting So grown up. What a cutie.
Very cute! I need to come up with some sort of mailbox idea before FHE tonight! Wish I could have gone shopping with you for yours!!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment