Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tried these yet?

Bisquick cinnamon rolls- the fastest and yummiest cinnamon rolls ever. I did a post on them a while back... today I didn't have a Bisquick mix so I just made a basic biscuit recipe using all white wheat and they were super yummy! Mia helped make them so they were extra messy but that's half the fun!

If you want to make these...
  • Just make basic bisquick (or biscuit) recipe
  • Roll out super thin- as thin as you can- on floured surface
  • Add butter, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. LOTS.
  • Roll and cut like cinnamon rolls
  • Place in a greased pan/cookie sheet
  • Bake according to directions
  • Make your favorite frosting- cream cheese or drizzling thinner frosting!
I just made my typical frosting recipe- butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and added extra milk and red food coloring. Then I scooped some in a sandwich bag and cut off the tip for drizzling. This obviously wasn't my cinnamon roll because i prefer TONS of frosting... and nuts! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love biscuit cinnamon rolls, they're so much quicker! I laughed that you didn't have Bisquick either, Mom used to buy it all the time and I just don't use it all that much . . . but I do miss it every once in a while!