YAY! My sister Becky just made this adorable vday wreath and I had to share. ;-) I thought it turned out so dang cute- love how she added the black and white polka dot ribbon to hang it. The tuturial is in a post below... or you can head to her blog for more info too!
Need something cute to frame with your vday decor? Head over to Becky Higgins website for the prints below. Nothing fancy but just cute and fun... Hobby Lobby has great frames- like the white scrolly one below. When they have them half off they are a steal! http://www.beckyhiggins.com/freestuff/
Just a quick "Why" I decorate! My kids LOVE it... it gets them excited for them upcoming holiday... and it mixes things up in your house to keep things festive and not the same old. ;-) SO give it a try if you haven't before... it will instantly boost your mood!
3 comments:
Another reason to decorate: my kids loved helping make the wreath!
Way cute! Wish someone would help me become more artsy-craftsy...
Jenny
Love. I printed my signs off Becky's blog a couple days ago and I spray painted a frame pionk tonight... Great minds think alike! Love you.
Post a Comment