Just had to share my new love- ha!

Ger let the kiddos choose whatever little pint of ice cream they wanted the other day... Mia and Colby both came home with Phish Food and LOVED it. I let them get some more at the store the other day (such a pushover, seriously) and saw that it came in Frozen Yogurt. Now I know that it's still not low calorie or anything, but it just makes me feel less guilty somehow and justify eating it! Plus I LOVE frozen yogurt so had to give it a try...

It's Chocolate Frozen Yogurt with gooey marshmallow, caramel swirls, and fudge fish... Heavenly! Really. If it had nut chunks it would be perfection... but I just finished it off just now and had to share. ;-) Very chocolatey, tasty, phishy crunchy, fabulous.
What's your favorite ice cream?!? I would love to try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment