Saturday, January 29, 2011

Allie... doing big girl things...

ha. Not really. And I really love my other children, I just seem to blog more about Allie lately? I just downloaded all my iPhone pics and had to share a few... Allie's chubby feet barely fit in shoes! But she is wearing them now a lot- fun!
Allie LOVES all the oranges, grapefruits and lemons we pick... loves to hold them... and say "WOW!" when we put them in her car.
Allie is feeding herself these days... trying to! Spoon backwards and big disaster and all. ;-)
Meeting the girlies for lunch at their school! All the girls friends are so cute with her.
She LOVES popsicles. I have the molds that I make homemade yogurt and fruit ones for her but this was her first non-homemade popsicle.... a Big Stick! YUM! She loved it and cried when it was gone... even though she was a sticky wet mess.
So big she is dressing up with brother! Colby seriously is hilarious. He loves his super heroes and sports, but has a soft spot in his heart for bunnies. He found these costumes and insisted Allie put one on too. So funny.
LOVES this car. She dives into it everytime we are in the garage. She also will cling tightly to the steering wheel with both hands and not let us pull her out when it's time to be done!
Is so big she is combing her own hair...
Woah- loves ripping toilet paper or paper or whatever she can get her little hands on! She had a blast ripping and ripping the toilet paper into tiny pieces.
Anyways! More pics coming... And more vday ideas- my head is spinning with them but I can't even keep up with laundry and dishes around here let alone do fun projects and baking! BAH! But more soon...

5 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Whenever you need a day off feel free to send that little cute in the mail. Those pictures are so fun. Love her little leg/shoe picture.

doovie79 said...

What a cutie! She is really growing up too fast!! The toilet paper makes me laugh because Sammy did exactly that! Sometimes when we wanted to keep her occupied for a few minutes, we would just give her a bunch to shred on the living room floor!! Keep the pics coming!!
Love Jenny

Melissa said...

oh so precious!! Miss her! She looks seriously gorgeous with those big eyes, she's so pretty! Miss and love you guys!!

Becky said...

Such a cutie. Wish I could steal some kisses on her cute chubby cheeks and steal some of your fresh produce!! B

Sommer Family said...

She is so cute! How can you help blogging about her!