Crazy that it is a new year already. Time really is flying by. Still have Christmas decorations up but am ready for the new year! Kind of... ha! Getting back to the daily grind of school and getting up early and carpool and everything else has thrown us all for a loop but we are good. Had a great holiday... though everyone got sick and it was crazy busy... so more on that later. But for now... get your life organized with these super cute and simple calendars pages. A free download from a fun blog- link is below. Feel like I really need to get organized around here... one room at a time! Starting with my schedule/life first! Tips/ideas?!?

http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Cute calendars! I definitely need some organization in my life...I had a preschool field trip, gymnastics, and an Ethan well-visit with Dr. Reese all scheduled yesterday at 10:00 a.m.! Ha, ha, what a day...We miss you guys!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment