This guy is going to be breaking some hearts in kindergarten! ha. We have this fun store here called Nordstrom Last Chance and he got dragged along last time Lissy and I went... He was a great sport and even found himself these fabulous sunglasses! Only $2.97. So cute I had to share. ;-)

But after much debate... weeks even... we decided to put him in half day kindergarten at the local elementary. He is so excited to be there with Jensen and really likes his teacher, Mrs. Butler, and the class so far.
This is the first day of his school this week... Gotta love his chocolate milk mustache! He insisted on the mohawk- I thought it would give him a "bad boy" rap but the girls insisted it was ok!

More pics soon...

1 comment:
He is so dang cute Kim. I agree with your girls, I love the mohawk. I am pretty sure his teacher could look past it and see what a good kid he is. Also, the pic of Allie is darling. I could just squeeze those cheeks. We need to have you guys over to our new house soon...Now that we are closer it won't be so difficult to get together.
Post a Comment