I found the kiddos doing this last Sunday...

Playing Dr! (Seriously, we were brave letting them run off with Allie for a few minutes! ha.) They were having a blast... Then I remembered playing Dr growing up... my mom would give us a box of bandaids and we LOVED playing Dr with LOTS of bandaids everywhere. So fun. (This also makes a great distraction on long road trips!)
So I pulled out a box of bandaids I got for $1 at Walgreens...
And even Allie was a great patient!

Colby had a few owies that needed attention...

Came back to the Dr's with even more injuries...

And they giggled and laughed at all the places they put the bandaids! They got really creative... Mia was a great Dr. ;-) Do you have any cheap fun play ideas like this?!?

2 comments:
That is so cute! Ha, ha, I love Colby's imaginative injuries! Allie is getting so big and is so adorable!! Wish I could give her a hug right now!
Love Jenny
Lola needs to come play Dr. with your kids, she LOVES playing Dr.(I think ever since I was in the hospital for forever and back and forth to the dr's she decided thats what she wants to be for the time being). She is usually playing with her dolls, Brockton, or Bo and I...she would probably have a lot more fun with Syd, Mia, Colby, and Allie:)
Post a Comment