
Sydney was super lucky and was baptized right on her birthday! Such a special and wonderful day. She was so excited and we felt so blessed to have so many friends and family there to help make the day even more special.

Not every girl has two Grandma's that can sew... Sydney was so excited to have Grandma Hallows make the dress that she would be baptized in and Grandma Dover make the dress that she would be confirmed in. Sydney picked out the patterns and material for both and was measured and fitted until the dresses were practically perfect. They both were so beautiful. Mia can hardly wait for her baptism!

We didn't get a family pic but here's a pic of Gerron and I with her...

And I tried... but failed... to get pics of her with everyone that came. So sad I didn't get everyone! From the Primary president to her primary teacher to babysitters and friends... she felt very loved.

Afterwards we had a big bbq and swim at our house. It was so fun! Chris helped out with the bbqing as you can see (in my aprons! ha), Melissa made a gorgeous flower arrangement for the table, Ger made his amazing Oreo Mud Pie dessert which Sydney requested, and we did lots of swimming and chatting and playing... Sydney is such a sweet girl and it was a great day. ;-)
We were extra spoiled to have Melissa, Evie, and Mom fly in for it. They were a huge help too!
4 comments:
Sydney is such a gorgeous and sweet girl! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with her. Cute pics!!
Love Jenny
Oh my, two dresses! If she wasn't so sweet I'd say she might start acting spoiled :) I wish we could have been there! We were SO excited to get the announcement in the mail - thank you so much for sending one to us! It is still on our fridge!
I'll for sure send you the pics I have from when you were up here - I didn't get very many though :(
Guess you'll just have to come again someday - or next time I'm down there I'll bring my camera for sure!
Sydney is the sweetest girl to walk the planet, for sure! I was going through old photos, and sydney was, of course, in many of them...and I just kept thinking how much Allie looks like Sydney did! Not exactly, but definitely similar!
Chris and I were so happy we were able to make it down for Syds special day. She is so dang cute! I love all the fun pictures. Chris was very excited to see Colby's sweet sunglasses in the post below :) I'm stoked Colby in loving school! YAY What a relief.
Post a Comment