We all have trials. We all do hard things. And then sometimes life is seemingly easy and we forget our true purpose or ultimate goal. But... we all want to be the very best person we can be. This talk is worth watching-so inspiring and speaks such truth to each of us, no matter what our situtation or circumstance.
Elder F. Enzio Busch at a BYU Devotional May 1996
4 comments:
Great reminders. Thanks for posting it!
Thanks. I'm glad I watched this today. I needed it.
Just a quick FYI--if anyone is interested in the whole talk, you can find it at www.speeches.byu.edu
and just select his name and the year.
That was amazing Kim! I loved that, got totally teary, but I loved it. I love you so much and I am so grateful you are my sister! You are one amazing woman and you have been a true example of patience, strength and love thru all your trials. Thanks for sharing this video!
Post a Comment