Saturday, September 4, 2010

Allie

We are smitten... blue eyes, perfectly pink lips, chubby cheeks, and a perfect little nose. (She get's comments on just how cute and petite her nose everywhere we go!) Lots of people say she looks just like her Dad. Lots of people say she looks just like her Mom... or Sydney... or Mia... AND even Colby. So when it all comes down to it, she is a mix of all of us. But so fun that she is her own little person down to the birthmark on her cheek! Sorry I have been so MIA! I will return this week hopefully?!?

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love her chubby cheeks. So cute. I am happy to hear from you with the new post today. I SO understand about not posting... I am slow myself. Cohen is darling but fussy, so I don't get a lot done. I sure adore him though. Hope your enjoying the kids back in school... I am! Shhh. Don't tell anyone I said that! Love ya.

Melissa said...

Such a perfect picture!! She is so cute and kissable! We think she looks like Colby and of course LOVE her little button nose, cutest smile, and bright eyes! Miss her, you, and the crew!! Love you guys!