Monday, June 6, 2011

4th of July Coming Right up!

The 4th of July is already on our radar. ;-) Picked up the kiddos outfits for the 4th at Old Navy this morning... and loved this idea I just happened to see online for the 4th!
Download 13 different templates and print at home or at Costco or wherever you get your pics developed... then pick up some star beads for tokens... and you've got a fun 4th of july game to play! I thought this would be super fun to copy to take to the picnic we have while we wait for the fireworks. ;-)
http://www.makoodle.com/4th-of-july-bingo/

This would also make a super cute gift in a cellophane bag for friends or neighbors!

3 comments:

doovie79 said...

Cute! Good for those kids learning numbers, too!
Love Jenny

Becky said...

So cute. I noticed today that Bath and Body has their patriotic soaps 50% off . . .

Heather McMullin said...

Hey Kimmy!
Would you mind putting a link up to my cooking blog?? I would really love it if you did. It is www.madefamousby.blogspot.com

If you go to my blog you can get the html code for my cute button.

Hugs!!!!
Heather

PS
I will give you a buzz tomorrow.