
YES! Get rid of the candy in your jars and let your kiddos help plant something. Remember making terrariums growing up? Same concept- just let them water themselves... I just may give this a try. ;-)
While I was checking out this blog I found another fun idea my girlies were all over- we will definitely be making these...

What cute place settings right? Great for any dinner or party... and the best part is... they are treats! She made cakes in them, with frosting, and oreo crumbs on top... then "planted" the flowers. You could also do ice cream mud pies- yum! Or pudding in them! We will for sure be making these...

(http://www.notjustahousewife.net/)

And these are on the summer to-do's too! So easy and such a fun patriotic treat! What fun activities are you up to so far this summer?!?
2 comments:
Fun new blog ideas--I'm always on the lookout for good ones. Love the lake pics, too. Looks like you had a fab weekend with Chris and Abby. Wish we could sneak over for some lake time ourselves!
So creative! We had a YW party here last night to kick of summer and have Brady's Bday party Monday, but have not done anything super-creative yet...Keep the good ideas coming!
Love Jenny
Post a Comment