Friday, June 26, 2009

what looks different about me???

this is Mia posting! Do you see what is different about me?

I pulled out my own tooth!

I was so surprised. It came out 3 days ago. The tooth fairy brought me $2!

This is my new tooth pillow. It's just like my sissys... but not quite. I picked out my own fabric for it and my mom made it today.
My sissy lost 8 teeth and I have lost 1 tooth. I have one more wiggly!

3 comments:

Heidi Buchi said...

Wahoo Mia! Congrats on the tooth! That was quite brave of you to pull that out, wow, impressive!
Kim-I love that you have tooth pillows for them! That is so awesome, I totally remember that, if fact, I think I still have mine:)

doovie79 said...

Mia! What a cute smile!! That is so fun to start losing your baby teeth and even more fun when the tooth fairy brings you $2! You are lucky to have such a cute mom--I love your new tooth pillow! We can't wait to see you in a few days!!
Love Jenny, Sammy and Brady

Jake said...

Way to go Mia. I love when the kids do the post.
J

Keep on wigglin'