is a day wasted!
If I have failed to bring joy into my kiddos life during the course of a day, I really feel like I have failed as a mother! They LOVE to laugh and it usually doesn't take much... Wrestling, tickling, reading a silly book, playing a fun game, chasing them around the house! Colby is such a goofball these days he keeps us all laughing!
A few more things we have been up to lately... we have enjoyed movie mornings at Harkins...
Reading, reading and more reading! We finished the Library Reading Program (24 books!) and they were so excited to get their prizes and brand new books in the mail that they got to choose... And we also completed the Barnes and Noble Reading Program and they LOVED getting their new books there. Mia is a great reader and loves reading- even if Colby is being silly!
Daddy has started "Spa Nights" where he will wash the kiddos feet and then let them soak their feet in the foot spa. (He lovingly bought this for me to help with my ankle/feet issues but I think the kiddos love it and get more use out of it than me! ;-) )
Then he massages their feet with lotion while they giggle and squirm! They got their Daddy's ticklish feet. They even treated me to "Spa Night" once and massaged my legs while my feet soaked and gave me a foot massage and everything!
Lots of fun!
5 comments:
Sign me up for spa night! That's just what I need!! Looks like lots of family fun! Love those kinds of gifts.
Love Jenny
Ok, you guys have WAY too much fuuun! I love looking at your blog to see what your cute kiddos are up to! I miss you guys!!! Hope you're having a great summer! Give my family hugs from me AND your kids!
I love this post! Everytime I see your pictures it reminds me of my family at that age. It really makes me sad in some ways how fast my kids grew up. Somedays I wish they were young again to do all the fun things with them again!
I love how you live in the moment and finding time for laughter is the key with raising kids. You are such fun parents and such a darling family!
Enjoy your summer---let's get together soon! I miss having girl time with all of you!
So much fun. Tell Gerron I would like to have my feet done next time I'm there. Good job on pulling your own tooth out Mia! That's amazing! James won't even let us pull out his teeth!
How fun! I have been using your recipes off of your blog. They are sooo good. Keep them coming. You're helping me impress my family! I can't wait to see you!
love
Min
Post a Comment