This is what Sydney has been saying for the last few months! Candi is my hair stylist and is amazing at color and cuts and is just super fun and sassy and funny. She had an opening for Sydney and Mia back in January- she is crazy busy and usually doesn't do kids hair- so I took them and they just LOVED her and LOVED their hair cuts.
So ever since that Sydney has been so excited to go back- no more talking her into going to Cool Cuts ha ha!
Here's her cut in January...
Here is Sydney just recently- her hair grows fast!Isn't it so cute! She looks super grown up and LOVES it. She got a good 5 inches cut off and kept a piece of it to bring home. I worried that today she might be sad or say she missed her long hair but she has been all grins, dimples showing all day. So fun to get a new sassy hair do and get all dolled up. THANKS SOO MUCH CANDI!


A perfect cut for summer! We'll see what she decides to do next!
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH ! I can't believe how cute she looks!! I LOVE IT!!
Tell Syd I think I might go copy her hair cut! Darling!
Woo Hoo, what a babe. Looks great Syd
Stylin' Sydney! Love the new do! It is way cute! Can't wait to see it in person!!
Love Aunt Jenny
Aww, so cute, and summery! Love ut!
So cute - makes me want to chop my hair! And she looks so soooo grown up. We are so excited to see you guys in July - woohoo!
What a babe! She is beautiful! I love all her hair do's! So fun being a girl!
Wow--I really like it. So brave to cut so much Syd! But how fun to have something new and SO cute! -B
Post a Comment