Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Valentine Crafts for Kids!

Head to Walmart! I picked up this Valentines Candy Necklace Kit made by Wilton's for only $3 or $4 and the kids have LOVED it! It makes 8 necklaces I think and even Colby loved stringing the beads on. (Don't worry babe- it greatly improved his hand-eye coordination for sports!) We made this tote with the girlies a few years ago out of Fun Foam and they loved it- I want to do it again this year. (We left out the center piece and just attached two hearts together with yarn, which is easier for little ones to figure out!) Instructions are here.

I picked up a few different colors and sizes of these heart doilies at Dollar Tree and the kids LOVED gluing them together and writing notes- it's a great homemade valentine for Grandparents!

Coloring pages for Valentines Day are also fun! Copy them up and let the kiddos color them with markers or crayons or even let the kiddos watercolor them.
Family Fun Holiday Coloring Pages

Crayola Valentine Coloring Pages

Google Valentines Pages

Coloring-Page- You can even color online

And don't forget about the Crafty Crow- she has some valentines crafts posted and these yummy looking treats that kiddos would love to help with!


1 comment:

Jake said...

Looks like a great time last weekend.
J