Monday, February 16, 2009

Vday Adventures...

I love that you can take a heart cookie cutter and use it on anything from a sandwich to a brownie to a pancake or a ... waffle! Yum! We LOVE waffles with syrup and yup, that's ice cream. Sprinkles add flair and excitement to any food so the kiddos loved that. I'm just a kid at heart too- mine is the bottom left with nuts and sprinkles... and Breyers amazingly yummy low fat ice cream folks. ;-)After that we headed up North to watch our niece Shalayne (the kiddos cousin) play a game in a Soccer Tournament! She played great and they won the game. Sydney, Mia and Colby LOVED watching- Shalayne is so cute with them and they think she is pretty fun. Shalayne is signed to play on Scholarship at the University of Wyoming! Very impressive and exciting!We went with Mindy (Ger's sister) and Daenon for lunch at a local outdoor mall. They had this fun jumpy thing for kids and Colby just had to try... The girls weren't so certain though, until they saw Colby go and saw him having such a BLAST! He loved it. (Mindy reassured me I wasn't teaching my kids to love doing scary things but just giving them confidence in trying new and safe things. phew!)
Daenon did great and liked it... jump!And Mia and Sydney just couldn't wait until it was their turn!

I was surprised how much Syd loved it- she even did 2 backflips at the end. Chris you would have loved this! We thought of you...

And Mia was flying sky high and loving it. With 5 seconds left on the timer, she pulled out a backflip too! WAHOO!

After that we headed home and got stuff done around the house! We got pizza for dinner and the kiddos all picked a movie to rent too, which they love. I just love beautiful sunny days spent together as a family!

4 comments:

doovie79 said...

What a fun Valentine's as a family! Sammy loves her shirt like Syd and Mia's and has already worn it 3 times in a week...Thanks!
Love Jenny

Angie said...

I am so impressed you made Syd's little treat bags. Super cute. I actually made your brothers Dutch pancakes for our Vday breakfast. Super yummy. I will be making that again for sure. Keep the recipies comin. I love it. Miss you... but so excited for next month.
Ang

Monica said...

What a fun Valentines! You are such a good mom---your family can't help but feel loved! Loved the fondue ideas! You amaze me girl! Thanks for always sharing your awesome ideas!

michelle said...

Kim, it looks like you had so much fun with Valentine's Day! Your family is so blessed to have you. :)