Ohhh boy! :) I love the slide show. I bet the kids thought these creatures were amazing! I am wondering if this is the same snake guy, we had come to a party about 5-6 years ago. I remember being a little afraid! :) The kids thought it was wonderful to have all of the creatures right in front of them! It looks like Marus had a great birthday! :)
2 comments:
Ohhh boy! :) I love the slide show. I bet the kids thought these creatures were amazing! I am wondering if this is the same snake guy, we had come to a party about 5-6 years ago. I remember being a little afraid! :) The kids thought it was wonderful to have all of the creatures right in front of them! It looks like Marus had a great birthday! :)
I got a kick out of watching Colby. It is obvious he is so fascinated. What fun!
Post a Comment