Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bake It Pretty



You all know that I LOVE to bake... Well my friend Angie just told me about a site that has FABULOUS ideas and products for baking that are super reasonable. Look at how cute these vintage buttons are! They are candy, made out of molds like the hearts I used for Valentines. Think how adorable these would look atop a big swirl of frosting on a cupcake! Cream frosting.. or colorful frosting... even with sprinkles. Mmm. I'm going to have to order the mold.

The website is http://www.bakeitpretty.com/. They also have a Bake It Pretty Blog that has several tutorials on creating these candy buttons and chocolate skeleton keys, and tips on making the perfect icing.
AND! I LOVE cupcake baking cups that are bold solid colors. They are grease free and VERY reasonably priced compared to other sites. So thanks Ang! I'm off to shop!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I love cupcakes! I think the fruit, that us on top of the cupcakes looks so springy/summery! :) I collect cupcake toppers, and liners. I would love to know where those are from. :) You always have the cutest things on your blog...love it!

doovie79 said...

These look so pretty! I wish you could make some for Sammy's Bday for me! Love Jen

Kristel & Ken said...

Hi there! I'm Kristel. I know you don't know me, but I'm one of Abby's friends! I found your blog through her blog and I just wanted to say hi and thank you for all the cute ideas! You have so many new fun things you've found or come up with!

Hope its okay that I check out your creative ideas! :)

And you have the cutest little kiddos! :)