We got SOOO many laughs out of this last year we had to try it out again this year... it is still just as funny. Go to http://www.elfyourself.com/ and plug your faces in and it puts them on dancing elves or whatever you choose. They have a bunch more options this year than last but you do have to log in after you create something if you want to save it. But you can email it out to whoever or just email it to yourself and forward it with the link to whoever- that's the easiest way to do it really. They also are sponsored by Office Max so they want you to put your elf faces on mugs or what not which is annoying, but hey, it's still free and funny so go check it out. Our kids LOVE it and laugh sooo hard. It's funny to surprise people and send it to them with their own faces on it. Ger did it for his office last year- George was Scrooge- and we laughed silly about it for a good while. Happy Elfing!(Oh you can click here if you want to see us dance disco! http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/7x0BUD213QLpuxFzBXn0)
5 comments:
Hilarious! You guys are so cute! I think we are going to definitely copy you on this one! We always love a good family laugh! Thanks for sharing! I'm leaving for New York, see ya friday!
Oh my gosh Kim! That is too funny!
That is so so so so hilarious!
James
I thought the video was the coolest.
Jake
All your fun Thanksgiving festivities looked awesome. I want to know what kind of camera you have. It takes such good pictures. We should plan a trip with our two families sometime. That looked so fun. I am sure your parents had a blast.
My kids loooove this, too! It is always good for some laughs. I am loving the picture you used for your elf, too--very cute.
Post a Comment