Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Christmas Dress for Ellen

Every single year I read this I get so emotional- it is such a beautiful and touching book about what Christmas is really about. It's based on a true story and I LOVE the pictures. We read it for FHE on Monday night and the kids really got it this year. We talked a lot about it afterwards and it made for a very special family night. So if you haven't read it this year, pull it out and read it to your kids. If you've never read it, shame on you! ;-) It's by President Thomas S. Monson and I know you can get it at Amazon or Deseret Book.

3 comments:

Karissa said...

You have such a beautiful family! Thank you so much for the great Christmas card and fun poem! It is so fun to get a glimpse into the life of the Dovers each year! Kim, your blog is amazing! You are truly a natural! I love the pictures and the great tips and recipes, thanks so much for the invite! Hope your holiday season is wonderful!!!
Karissa

Monica said...

You are so full of amazing ideas! I'm going to go buy it tomorrow because I have to go by Deseret Book! I had so much fun at lunch! I love being around all of you--you all make me feel young! What I love about you is you are a gorgeous model and you can go out of the house with a your sweats and a baseball cap! You're amazing! A girl after my own heart! I love sweats and a cap! I absolutley loved your Christmas card it was my favorite. You look gorgeous girl!

michelle said...

I am going to pick it up in the morning! Desseret Book is on my list of places to go. Thank you so much for the Christmas goodies you dropped off. You made us all smile! Your card is beautiful!!!