
Yum. We made these last year and they are quick and easy- and the kiddos can help! They loved helping dip the oreos in chocolate. And love eating them too of course. ;-) The oreos with crushed candy cane are DIVINE. Wow. I need to make some of these again because I am drooling just remembering how good they are. You can drizzle them with all sorts of different colored candy melts- red and green if you want to be really festive. You could add sprinkles... So many options, but any way you do them up they are always a hit!
2 comments:
ooooh yummy!! Kim, you know just what to suggest for this pregnant lady. This is what I am talking about :) I think we will be making these tomorrow!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Oh YUM! Now this is sounding good about this time of night! :)
Sarah was so sad that she couldn't come hang out with her new friends tomorrow evening.
she sure thinks your kids are special.
Post a Comment