Sunday, November 2, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!

Oh my goodness, by the end of Halloween I was totally exhausted. What a busy crazy fun day! We got Syd off to school in the morning and then went to the library for the costume parade/crafts/puppet show which was fun... Got Mia off to school all dressed up and Gerron helped out with her class party... got everything ready to take to Syd's class party... helped with her class party and watched the Costume "Snake Parade." Then got home in time to clean up from the running around and get ready for the ward party and trick or treating!
Colby was Wolverine! (No he hasn't seen X-men!) He just knows he is a cool super hero and was so excited that Sydney and Mia bought him the costume for his birthday. (We had already bought him Spiderman to be for Halloween so we weren't going to buy him another one!)
Mia was a lady bug! She LOVES ladybugs and has a ladybug blanket so it fit her perfect. Ger thought the outfit was a little risque but she was already in love with it and you can't even see her big cute polka dotted wings in this pic! It was a cute costumer and she loved it.

Sydney was Sleeping Beauty- her favorite princess! She got this costume complete with princess shoes for her birthday last year from Brescia!
Some cute face shots from the night... Brescia was a good witch and had the coolest fake glittery eyelashes! I want to try them sometime!
We had fun at the ward party- the kiddos loved the fish pond, cotton candy, and Cake Walk the best! (Ger and I are such party poopers! We never have gotten into dressing up for Halloween since we've been married!)

Wahoo for trick or treating! We had a blast going around the neighborhood with friends and had to take a pic when we met up with a bunch of them!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Such cute costumes! I miss dressing my kids up. Now they dress Wade and I up. We had a great time last night at dinner!

joslyn marie said...

You have the cutest kids

Jake said...

Love the costumes. Glad Colby made up his mind. Tell him he looks very tough. The girls look beautiful. Wish we could have seen them in person.

Melissa said...

Syd you look so pretty, all grown up! And Mia you looked so cute with your hair all up! And Colby - you are a tough guy! I miss you guys! You'll have to see the silly things Mark and I were on our blog. We love you!