Sydney came home with a project from school that we just had a great time with so I thought I'd share! She had to cut out a turkey from cardstock and decorate it... Ta Da!
Hopefully her teacher is not like, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!? But anyways, we had fun being creative... We drew turkeys out for Colby and Mia too... they used cereal and raisins... and a WHOLE lot of glue. Woah. We are officially out- Colby squoze out every last drop!
(Is squoze a word!?!)
But I thought this would be a fun activity to do again- using real feathers, beans, yarn, crayons or watercolors, other cereal, rice, or just whatever their little creative minds could think of! You can even color pasta different colors with food coloring and that would be fun to do...
Mia was definitely conservative on the glue so you can tell who's picture is who's!

But I thought this would be a fun activity to do again- using real feathers, beans, yarn, crayons or watercolors, other cereal, rice, or just whatever their little creative minds could think of! You can even color pasta different colors with food coloring and that would be fun to do...
We also love nature hunts with leaf rubbings at this time of year... Covering pine cones we have collected with peanut butter and birdseed and hanging them with yarn for the birds... Let me know of any other fun fall crafts!
No comments:
Post a Comment