
Ok, seriously this isn't a big accomplishment for any of you, but considering I LOVE to run and haven't been able to since my ankle surgery in July... this was exciting! I "granny-jogged" so it took me 11 minutes but I didn't have any pain- it still just feels a little weak. So hallelujah! I have to say I think taking Glucosamine has helped... I wish I would have taken right after the sugery. So anyone out there with joint pain/problems... give it a try. Some cases have shown that it actually builds back psuedo cartilage, the kind I needed after the microfracture- so it will be interesting to see when more studies come out on it if it really does. I will continue to gradually build up to my usual 3-5 mile runs over the next few months, but actually have enjoyed biking and doing other stuff to work out!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you! Yeah!
hey you it's jenna winters jaime breinholt's sis. i love your blog! this is so fun now we can keep in touch! mine is blocked though so i will need your email address to add you to mine so you can view it!!! you can email it to me at jennawinters@gmail.com!
Post a Comment