My sister Lissy called yesterday and said it was just a snowing blizzard mess in Utah! So I had to make this post... about the AZ sunshine and fabulous weather... this one's for you Mark! Ha ha! We are trying to recruit any and every family member to come and live here in AZ with us. So far, Chris is our only hope... Lissy would move here in a heartbeat if Mark would... So I'm going to make it my goal to work on him! ;-)Well anyways, this was just taken a few days ago. Seriously folks. Swimming, slip and sliding, playing in the sand with the hose in NOVEMBER! It's still been in the 90's here which is kind of warm for this time of year but we've loved it! It's still cooler in the mornings which makes it so perfect. Today though it dropped 10 degrees for the high- the kiddos went outside and came running in- SO excited that it felt "chilly" outside! They said, "It smells like Utah outside mom!" I thought that was so funny!
4 comments:
Hey Kim! It's your cuz Tara. Ran across your blog and wanted to say HI! Your little family is so adorable and growing so fast! Glad I can stay updated via the blog:)
Arizona really is perfect! Hey: If you guys give me your email.. ill invite you to our blog :) Its joslynmariegoodman@Yahoo.com. I miss you guys
Rub it in, would you? Just kidding! Although I am envious that you can be outside. That's what I really miss in the winter.
I'm with you I'm loving it! This place is amazing. We love it here. Looks like the kids are having a lot of fun. I love how they coming in all happy and said it smells like Utah! So cute. It's funny how those little things about Utah stay with us. What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment