2. Heidi is hilarious! She is always making us laugh. Her street smarts have improved in recent years, but she is just always saying funny things...
3. Heidi is extremely talented- from cutting hair to shopping for deals to cooking and scrapbooking, she's the whole package.
3. Heidi is extremely talented- from cutting hair to shopping for deals to cooking and scrapbooking, she's the whole package.
4. My kids LOVE her! She is so cute and fun with them. She was like 8 months prego with Lola and let Sydney sit with her during her entire pedicure when we went together! (see pic below)Talk about LOVE! She not only loves to talk to them but is a good listener and really pays attention to what they are telling her! She makes them feel so good about themselves... and can cheer them up if they are sad.
6. She's always willing to play with the kids... even if it means getting splashed in the pool! What a fun aunt! She and Lissy are always vying for the "favorite aunt" title. ;-)8. She is a happy person and always opptomistic.
9. Fun to talk to and hang out with...
10. An amazing hair dresser- the girlies always love it when she fixes their hair. She cuts hair great. Styles hair amazing. And is always our go-to girl for product since she gets a discount- she's always so happy to help us out!
etc etc etc!

(I love this pic Heids because you look a lot like Mom!) Anyways! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you as an amazing sister and friend. I've learned a lot from you and you are a great example for me! Happy Belated Birthday!
1 comment:
You made me do the ugly cry! Your comments were so sweet about me. You are too nice! Thanks so much for saying all those nice things, I love those pict's too, so fun to see everyone else's pictures, I will have to get those from you sometime. Are they on Costco so I can order them??? Love you Kim!!!
Post a Comment